Monday, November 3, 2008

What Personality Do I Own?

Ms. Karin sat next to me today and she asked me some sites that offer personality tests (she's a psychology teacher by the way). The first website that came to my mind was Tickle. When I opened the site, I saw the tests I've taken two years ago. A couple of years back, I was so engrossed in knowing my self a little deeper...

Here are some of the results:

My color is Black. What does it mean?

My identity is Extraversion Medium. Balanced lifestyle - that's my forte you know. (Chos!)

I am also a Word Warrior. All words. Just words. (giggles)

Right or Left? I'm a right-brained gal. What does that supposed to mean?

My buried secret? My Career. I did not see it coming. But yes, my test result said it's my career.

* click image to make it larger

Do I need a personality makeover? How about reinventing myself?

Did I hear you say TOTAL OVERHAUL? Duh! lolz.

[via: Tickle.com]







No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!