Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let's Make Love

Don't get me wrong. No, not that thing in your mind. And I dare stress my point - I'm not horny.

Okay, okay, just a bit.

Just kidding.

This is about a captivating song with same title as this post. Melody's fantastic, lyrics superb. Add in a riveting video. What could be lacking? NONE.


Let's Make Love by Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

Monochromatic theme flaunting a romantic setting, adorable couple with stares full of love, with hands full of smooth caress, and a perfect song to make it just the way I want it. So sweet. So loveful.

Amazing.

Given the fact that I've listened to the song several times already, it still sounds great. This song never fails to take me. Its never waning charm never fails to lure me.

Just listen. And fall...

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!