Monday, November 17, 2008

Inside the Mind of a Psychopath



Inside My Mind

Alone in that nook is me.
See the tear fallin' down my eye,
It's a lie.
Tryin' to deceive you,
Tryin' to suck you in.
I'm numb. I can't feel.
I don't feel pain. I don't feel you.
Stare at me.
I'm destroying my life, suffocating my soul,
And making your life miserable.
Or perhaps ending it.
Do you love what you see?

~\\-cOn-//~


The free verse could be the thoughts inside the mind of a psychopath.

Or maybe different.

What molds the father's tendency or aberrant sexual behavior to rape his own child? What drives psychopaths to do bestial or deleterious acts?

Slashing throats, mutilating bodies, cutting testicles, burning cadavers, multiple rape, multiple murder...What made them cold-blooded psychopaths? Quite intrigued by how they think and feel, I want to sneak a glimpse into their mind.

"Actus reus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea." A Latin maxim which means that an act does not make a person guilty of his crime unless his mind be also guilty.

When asked what made them do such repulsive acts, they would often say "I hear inner voices telling me to." So it all starts in the mind. And their mind could either be their saving grace or their worst waterloo. Whether it's the cause or the effect, thing is, what's inside their mind matters.

What's inside your mind?

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!