Friday, November 21, 2008

Hottest Vixen

Clear the runway and make way for the world's sexiest woman...

Just when you thought it was Scarlett Johansson, you're wrong. It's Karolina Kurkova. The sultry lingerie model has been voted the world's sexiest woman by E! entertainment television. She's hhhoottt. Why don't you wipe any iota of doubt, she's worth the title anyway.

But she's not the only vixen flaunting shapely figure capable of tempting every Adam. Think Malena. Think Monica Belluci. In her prime, Monica's absolutely voluptuous! I heard stories about her. On- and off-screen. But the best story was Malena. And I won't tell you it was Jerjer who narrated it to me. No I won't.

And oh, before I forget, have you seen the Transformers? No, not Bumble Bee. She's flamboyant. But not sexy. I'm sure your eyes were rather glued to Megan Fox. Judge her. She's one palatable chick!

Slurp.





No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!