Monday, September 28, 2009

Ondoy's Wrath Flooded The City


The city was flooded, blame it on Ondoy. I personally experienced the wrath of the typhoon when early Saturday morning I decided to take a walk to unwind. No storm forecast then. The notes I 'm reading are confusing me so I said to myself I need a break. So I went. I never expected leisure would make me walk on flooded streets. No mode of transportation is available other than a pedicab. So I rode twice on a pedicab to go back to EspaƱa. But when I arrived there, the scenario's worse. I have to walk. It was flooded. It was hard to walk but I have to. I see light vehicles float. I see trash scattered all over. But I have to walk through to return to the dorm. Wet and chilling, I regret going out on a stormy day. I don't even know if I have to rejoice because the Bar is postponed. I'm not supposed to be happy when another strong storm is expected.





No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!