Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alonso Back On Form


What painted a smile on my face? It's the sports headline.

1. Fernando ALONSO (Renault), 1h57m16.304s

2. Nico ROSBERG (Williams), 1h57m19.261s

3. Lewis HAMILTON (McLaren Mercedes), 1h57m22.221s



Here's an excerpt of an interview after the much-celebrated win:
Q: Fernando, bad luck with mechanical trouble on Saturday but you made up for it today with a fantastic drive.


Fernando ALONSO: Yeah, fantastic. A first podium of the season and first victory as well and I am extremely happy. I cannot believe it right now, I think I need a couple of days to realise we won a race this year.

Yes, Fernando Alonso is back on form. I am so happy for him. After years of troubled career, the double world champ is wowing F1 aficionados again. Go Pando!






No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!