Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nightmarish Birthday

Today's my birthday. But unlike my previous birthdays, today's the most nightmarish I've ever had.

It's like everything is lost...almost. I lost my job (though I am now working). I don't get to see my close friends/co-employees that often. School's over so I'm missing my classmates as well. Strange thing is, I feel that this is just the start. More terrifying things are yet to arrive. What's the feeling?

Before this day is a strong storm. After today is a deluge.


Have you ever felt that way? I know, it's not good to trust your instincts most of the time. And I'm not doing that for the longest time. That's not what law school has taught me. I do exercise judgment without taking sides, without surmises and conjectures. Never whimsical.

But just for today lemme entertain my instinct. It's just so sad. Given the fact that my loved ones called me up, I still want them near. I'm used to being alone and independent. But today, yes today, it feels so wrong.

I AM MISSIN' PEOPLE.

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!