Monday, October 20, 2008

When Reality Bites, Bite Back

No-no-no. This isn't about vengeance. I'm not implying a gusto in the old "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" rule.

So what's the point?

This one is about a nonsensical (though sweet) ad I scribbled in a copywriting activity. So without further ado, I give you my crappy ad... =)

DULCE VITA
When reality bites, bite back

Chocoholics behold! Sweet news is dark chocolate has gone guilt-free. Dropping carbohydrates and peaking phytochemicals and anti-oxidants, Dulce Vita won’t make you fat nor pathetic.

Now, reality won’t stop you from a bite a day. So dream yourself some appetite…minus the guilt.

Why chocolate?

First, because I love it (not much now because of these annoying braces). Second, I love sharing bars with my brothers, friends and neighborhood kids. Most importantly, I'm addicted to caffeine. I love aromatic coffee (it's one of the few things I can't get enough of). I love sparkling soda (and I don't care if my belly gets more and more protruding each day).

Goodness, I love caffeine! I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Now you know exactly how much I love it. (wink)







No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!