Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Interview With God

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn on my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:2

Click on the remote control, sure you'll get BAD NEWS. Everyday life is injecting us heavy doses of bad news.

But there's one good news that lingers. GOD. He's the GOOD NEWS. And He will remain that way forever. Because He is the beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega.

Here's a nice clip to remind us each day that God is good and he will never abandon us no matter what. This video is moving so I'm sharing it in my friendster accounts for years now. I'm getting positive feedback. I hope it can touch more and more lives.

Click here for "The Interview With God" video.

A friend once criticized this clip. He said it is blasphemous because the writer is telling a story which never happened in the first place. Simply put, the writer is telling a lie using God as the subject.

My stand is on the contrary. Blasphemy is profanation. It's the act of desecration. But as I see it, nothing is desecrated in the clip. God is never put to bad light. In fact, it was something enlightening. The words are exquisitely chosen to convey a strong message and to nurture faith.

God gave us everything including our talents. And the writer is just using his God-given talent to draw people closer to Him. It's an act of gratitude, an act of worship.

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!