Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Need Your Words

Speak up. I need your words.

Everything is clear. Oh yeah, so clear. Very clear that it's vague.

We're supposed to talk. We're supposed to feel. But what are we doing? We're trying to make a mess out of nowhere. We're trying to find the right words. But those words are just kept in the unfathomable abyss of our mind. Useless words. They failed to serve their purpose.

C'mon, say what you wanna say and I'll deliver my piece as well. I'm sure both of us have something to say. We just don't open ourselves to opportunities. We'd rather sulk in one corner and be miserable deep inside. They don't have a clue. But we do. Sad thing, we're masochistic enough to choose pain and despair.

Okay, okay, I spoilt it the first time. But could you please blurt it out again to make me understand. I won't be nasty anymore. Promise. In fact, I did not want 'that thing' to happen. But before I knew it, everything was blown out of proportion. My bad. Sorry for that.

You know, it's hard to fake things, to tell yourself everything's okay when it's not. To tell yourself there's nothing wrong when you feel animosity. Come to think of it, we should've been happy. But we refuse to be by entertaining our pride, our bloated ego.

Could we just find a way to patch things up? Or just let silence tear us apart.


Say It

I asked what it is,
You didn't say a word.
C'mon, take a stand,
Get a chance to speak.

How much longer will it take you to make up your mind?
If you've got something to say, lemme hear it.
I'll listen to your words,
I'll hear your sighs.

Make yourself heard,
Tell me what you think.
Don't you hold back the words,
Just say it.


~\\-cOn-//~

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!