Sunday, April 20, 2008

The BE - DO - HAVE Principle

After graduation, where will I be? What will I be doing?

Right now, I don't have the minutest details. What I'm sure is that I'm not taking the Bar this year and will be working until December. The rest, I don't know yet.

To help me decide, I remembered the BE - DO - HAVE principle. The principle guides people to achieve their goals. I hope this one counts. And I hope I'll take the principle seriously. So here's how it works...

BE. It is where you outline, define and refine your life purpose.

DO. It is where you make realizations.

HAVE. It is the result of your life purpose.

By BEing of service and DOing the things that are essential to obtain life purpose you HAVE the things that you want. It is the BEing and DOing that results in the HAVing.

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!