Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love Her

Mother's love is truly immeasurable. Since today is your day, mama, I would like to express my warmest gratitude to everything that you've done me. I have kept my mum these past few years but I know how much you are cared and loved by us, your kids. Thank you so much for teaching us how to love and to live. Thank you for your endless guidance. Thank you for everything, mama.

The words you used to say, I say them now. The faith you have, I imbibe it now. I am part of you. You are part of me. And I want you to know that my life will never be the same again if I don't have you around.

I love you with a love no amount of words can quantify. I hope I am showing how much each day of my life. I thank God for giving me one of the most wonderful mothers on earth. God bless you, mama. We love you.

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!