Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Top 3 Romantic Movie Quotes

So you know Jerry Maguire's "You complete me" thingy. What other romatic movie lines scattered like wildfire?

For me, the top 3 romantic quotes include:

  1. "So it's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I'm willing to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday." - Duke of The Notebook (2004)

    "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever." - excerpt from Noah's letter to Allie

  2. "You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine." - Yvaine of Stardust (2007)


  3. "This is the story of the first and last time I fell in love of a beautiful, complicated, and fascinating woman who inhabit my soul. I am pretty sure you gonna leave me tomorrow, so I better say this when I have a chance. Whether we are together or apart, you will always be the woman of my life, the only man I will always envy is the man who wins your heart. Now I will always believe that it is my destiny to be that man. If we never see each other again, you are out walking one day and you feel certain presence beside you… that will be me, loving you wherever I am." - excerpt from Charlie's letter to Jordan, My Sassy Girl (2008)






No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!