Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Over


image from eyefetch.com

It's OVER. Finally. Whew!

After all the hardships, it is over. I'm a bit disappointed but somewhat relieved. Disappointed because I did not finish LEPE and I don't know if my answers are tenable.

With the 2 Examiner Rule first imposed this year, I felt that I took 2 Bar exams all at the same time. I really hope that the examiners will be more lenient considering the time allotted vis-a-vis the difficulty of the questions and the length of the exams. The aim of the rule is to expedite checking. However, how could it serve the purpose when Part I is equivalent to 1 bar exam and Part II for another? I knew it's going to be hard. Not that hard though.

Nonetheless, I also felt relieved. After 4 crazy Sundays plus the terrible flooding of Ondoy which caused the postponement of the exam on Sept. 27, Bar is finally over. The momentum to study hard is lost after the storm. But then again I'm relieved because I need not read notes. I can already enjoy a good night sleep, watch movies that I missed, and enjoy a calm psyche. Now I'm back to my old world away from complicated laws and cases. But not for long. Still, thank God Bar's over!






No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!