Monday, June 30, 2008

Why I Miss MBS Peeps?


It's not just about losing a job. It's more of missing the people I usually see everyday at MBS Leg. People who, with the passage of time, has become important part of my daily life. They are all especial to me. I've been jamming with them for years now. We drink and eat together. We watch movies together. We enjoy escapades together. We loiter anywhere. And its hard to let the days pass without missing them.

I miss the fun. I miss the drama. I miss the friendship. I miss the bond. I miss the love.

But no matter how much I wanted to see them, feel them, listen to their jokes and sentiments, It's now hard because some are far, some are busy.

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!